ALLView Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits for CACO’s ALLVIEW Shutters
· ALLVIEW Shutters are economical, custom made with a quick manufacturing time.
· ALLVIEW Shutters are made in the USA and custom manufactured in Johnson City, TN.
· For stability, on all shutters we use a wood insert in the stiles which are hinged.
· Because of the standard hidden tilt bar, louvers require no adjustment and will not loosen.
· ALLVIEW offers optional split hidden tilt bars for both privacy and light
· ALLVIEW Shutters allow an excellent view when open because there are no obstructions.
· ALLVIEW Shutters have 6 different installation types and 5 decorative frame choices.
· All frames and hanging strip utilize wood inserts for stability.
· The louvers are hollow cored creating a high insulating factor, similar to the air pocket in cellular shades.
· The durable Poly-Resin shutters with Wood Tex™ finish have the look of expensive painted wood at a fraction of the cost.
· ALLVIEW Shutters can be installed in damp or wet areas.
· ALLVIEW Shutters are anti-microbial and fire resistant. This makes ALLVIEW an excellent choice for contract.
· ALLVIEW Shutters are backed by a limited Life-time Warranty